[zeromq-dev] Erlang 0MQ bindings

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed May 26 08:17:20 CEST 2010

To access the wiki, just click the Join button in the left menu.

-Pieter

Sent from my Android mobile phone.

On May 26, 2010 7:05 AM, "Martin Sustrik" <sustrik at 250bpm.com> wrote:

Serge,

> Here's the latest version of Erlang 0MQ bindings which is a fork of
> Dhammika's work.
Congrats!

> http://github.com/saleyn/erlzmq
>
> "make docs" generates documentation in HTML format, which is...
I don't think so. I can upload the documentation for you if needed.

Also, you may want to update the zeromq.org Erlang wiki page to point to
your project -- at the present it points to Dhammika's code stating it's
"half-baked".

If you do want to do so, create an account (top right corner of the
webpage) and let me know your logic. I'll give you write access to the site.

> Changes include:
> - Many bug fixes.
> - Added support for non-blocking send/recv calls.
> - A...
Nice list :)