[zeromq-dev] zmq_poll

Serge Aleynikov serge at aleynikov.org
Tue May 25 13:48:13 CEST 2010

This is indeed a much cleaner approach!  I'll modified the patch.

Now we have:

int zmq_getsockopt(void *s, int option, void *optval, size_t optvallen);
int zmq_process (void *app_thread_);

Only three get options are supported for now:

#define ZMQ_APP_THREAD 126
#define ZMQ_WAITFD     127
#define ZMQ_EVENTS     128

The argument to zmq_process is still left as app_thread, but this can be
changed later to a 0MQ socket (and deprecate ZMQ_APP_THREAD) when Martin
does performance testing related to merging app_thread and socket.

Serge