[zeromq-dev] Blog: Building ZeroMQ and pyzmq on Red Hat

tradermbox-zmq at yahoo.com tradermbox-zmq at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 15:47:21 CEST 2010

Hi martin,

thanks for the blog link. Without PGM, install goes smoothly. However, I think that the core build problem with zeromq over RHEL4 is "with PGM". Even installing pkg-config+ libtool, upgrading gcc+autoconf, plus removing G_GNUC_INTERNAL from the src/Makefile, we simply cannot make the libraries without a bunch of "undefined reference" linking problems.

Can anyone share their experience in building zeromq over RHEL4.