[zeromq-dev] zmq_poll

Serge Aleynikov serge at aleynikov.org
Fri May 21 21:22:08 CEST 2010

Sounds exciting.  Does it mean you are putting it on your development
plate?  ;-)

Not sure how much support you need to justify this feature, but you have
my vote!  This will make architecture of 0MQ more naturally blending
with the philosophy of Erlang, and hence the Erlang 0MQ driver will be
more straight forward to implement without bending backwards.

Serge