[zeromq-dev] [Ann] Ada-bindings for 0mq.

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Fri May 21 07:39:42 CEST 2010

Per Sandberg wrote:
> Finally the Ada-bindings <http://www.zeromq.org/bindings:ada> to 0MQ
> <http://www.zeromq.org/> are in a beta almost production state chasing
> the trunk of the core implementation.
> I will not release before the final 2.0.6 release since there are new
> features in the trunk not available in the 2.0.6-beta release.

You mean 2.0.7, right?

If so, there's one more change to the API I would like to introduce
before the release. Unfortunately it would break all bindings :(

To be specific, the "app threads" and "flags" arguments in zmq_init are
now obsolete. I would like to be able to do:

//  Initialise context with 3 I/O threads in the thread pool.
void *ctx = zmq_init (3);

instead of:

void *ctx = zmq_init (1, 3, 0);