[zeromq-dev] Port of ZeroMQ to QNX 6.4

Armin Steinhoff armin at steinhoff.de
Sat May 15 11:38:06 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

it's a pity that strace is not available for QNX6.4 .

But I'm sure there are no problems within your code.
When I use the utility "objdump" on "local_lat" it terminates with the
message: objdump: local_lat: File format not recignized.
There are also similar problems with gdb.

IMHO there is something broken with C++ compiler and/or linker toolchain
of QNX6.4
I will repeat the port of ZMQ with QNX6.5 ...

Cheers

--Armin