[zeromq-dev] OpenPGM & segfault - assertion failed

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Wed May 12 16:13:32 CEST 2010

Hi Steven,

steven.mccoy at miru.hk said:
> I give up, ZMQ crashes even when returning a static buffer and not actually
> ever processing PGM traffic.

Could you be a bit more specific? Is this related to the Git version or to
the 2.0.6 release? Do we have a test case we can try reproducing here?

I did some rudimentary testing with the Git version and OpenPGM 2.1.26 and
while I got the occasional hang on the receiver side which I'm attributing
to the RDATA vs ODATA issues already discussed I have not seen any crashes.

Cheers,

-mato