[zeromq-dev] dev_poll

Michael P. McCormick mccormick.michael.p at gmail.com
Tue May 11 20:09:51 CEST 2010

At first glance, I would recommend a feature such as this, specifically
for integrating with other third-party, open-source libraries ... one
scenario that comes to mind immediately might be a QuickFIX to ZMQ
gateway (or vice versa).  Not 100% certain, but offhand, I think this
feature would be useful in that context.