[zeromq-dev] Assertion failed: false (p2p.cpp)

jonathan morabito jonathan.morabito at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:28:28 CEST 2010

Martin:

Hello, and thanks for the feedback.  I compiled a newer version of ZMQ and
got rid of the problem.  My small test application works just fine with
ZMQ_REP / REQ, or 2 ZMQ_P2P sockets.  However, in my larger design, ZMQ_P2P
would be easier to implement.

Is it a bad idea to rely upon ZMQ_P2P sockets at this point?  is IIR
auto-reconnection the only thing that's missing?  And what is that exactly?

Thanks!
~Jonathan