[zeromq-dev] Possible error in zmq.cpp line 608

John Smith no.spam.mole at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 16:37:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've just been experimenting with ZMQ, which seems like an interesting
message queue :-)

I've tried to get the REP/REQ stuff working, but the zmq_queue program
segfaults.  I think this is because the variable rc is redefined in the
while loop and then checked outside ofo hte loop.  Anyway, I changed line
608 from:
int rc = select (maxfd, &inset, &outset, &errset,
                block ? NULL : &timeout);

rc = select (maxfd, &inset, &outset, &errset,
                block ? NULL : &timeout);

and my script seems to work now.

Thanks,
Dave