[zeromq-dev] C binding DLL for ROOT/CINT

Varol Okan varokan at movingsatellites.com
Thu May 6 14:10:18 CEST 2010

Ooops,

I must have missed the whole CINT thread here.

I implemented the same and married cint and 0MQ. Works like a charm as
the foundation of my C++ scripting server/client architecture. Kudos to
both projects.

CINT is better than Ch (IMHO) as it is released under a much less
restrictive license. Also It i so trivial to extend and/or implement in
your own application. I talked to the current maintainer and they are
contemplating moving to a LLVM frontend in the future but I have to
admit I love the current system.

Another nice thing is tha you are really getting used to scripting C++
in no time and I even find myself abandoning bash in a lot of cases.
After all C++ is what I breath.

My 2c

Varol :)