[zeromq-dev] Windows and PGM

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Thu Mar 25 11:20:27 CET 2010

Brian,

> Let me know if you run into trouble.  One of the things on our todo
> list is to build a simple chat forwarder in python that we can ship in
> the examples/chat directory to it is a self contained example.

One of the things I've been thinking about was how to instantiate
devices in-process via API. That would allow say for using a queue
device to distribute requests to worker threads (i.e. in-process). The
other benefit would be that "implementing the forwarder device in
Python" would simply mean calling the particular API.

The problem I haven't solved yet is how should such API look like. All
the ideas I had so far were pretty awkward.

Any thoughts?