[zeromq-dev] Socket connect status

Diablo 666 thediablo666 at hotmail.de
Wed Mar 17 14:47:57 CET 2010

Hi,

> Ok. Fair enough. I believe more people are struggling with the same
> problem. What about writing a simple sync API implementation?

for my use case, it would be sufficient to check if the underlying queue
is empty. This should be very easy to implement by simply checking if
begin_pos == end_pos in yqueue_t and calling this method via the
socket. This would prevent any use of synchronizing. Do you see any
drawback within this approach?

Andreas