[zeromq-dev] Socket connect status

Diablo 666 thediablo666 at hotmail.de
Mon Mar 15 09:38:18 CET 2010

Hi,

> What you need is the other peer to confirm that everything is OK. Try
> using REQ/REP sockets and waiting for the reply before exiting.

wouldn't this raise the same problem the other way round?
The "server" sends its result to the client, the "client" displays the result and closes.
The server itself also terminates after the result has been sent. If the server waits
for the "PONG" from the client, the client must now wait for the message to be
sent. So now I have the same problem on the "client" side.

Andreas