[zeromq-dev] New reference manual committed and on-line

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Mar 11 18:16:40 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:

> Doing it now, some pages may loose their margins/tocs in the meantime.

OK, done for all pages in the area: category.  It's not obvious to get
the result I want, which is a large right margin that shrinks and
eventually becomes zero when the page is smaller than 50em.  Any CSS
experts, try loading a page like http://www.zeromq.org/area:docs-v20
in Firefox with the Firebug plugin, and play with the page-content div
CSS...

Gonzalo, would you let me know if my hack (70% width) works for printing?