[zeromq-dev] Patch for resolve_nic_name to get out as soon as it finds the first match

Chris Wong chris at chriswongstudio.com
Fri Mar 5 22:10:21 CET 2010

While debugging the bind failure on Mac OS X, I stumbled across the code in resolve_nic_name  where it's not breaking out of the for loop upon the first match.  Here is a patch to fix that up... unless getting the last match is the intention.  I'm not even sure that there is any guaranteed ordering returned by getifaddrs.