[zeromq-dev] udp not enabled on Mac OS X 10.6

Chris Wong chris at chriswongstudio.com
Fri Mar 5 16:10:19 CET 2010

Actually i want support for unreliable multicast vs reliable
multicast.  Zeromq is a nice framework to allow me to transparently
switch the underlying transport. There are applications that don't
need the ordering and lossless guarantee of PGM.

The unreliable multicast transport may or may not work for all the
messaging pattern but should at least work for the multicast pattern.

Chris