[zeromq-dev] udp not enabled on Mac OS X 10.6

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Wed Mar 3 07:27:22 CET 2010

Interestingly, the configure silently switches off PGM support rather
than complaining. The build system contains the code that should complain:

     case "${host_os}" in
         *linux*|*mingw32*|*solaris*)
         ;;
         *)
             AC_MSG_ERROR([the PGM extension is not supported on system
${host_os}.])
         ;;
     esac

Chris, do you see the error message in your configure log?

Martin