[zeromq-dev] Java bindings error?

Stuart Halloway stu at thinkrelevance.com
Wed Jun 23 16:49:43 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

That sound reasonable, but I don't think it is the case here. I bumped up the sleeps, and add printlns and flushes. What I am seeing (with the latency test) is that the error happens before local_lat even gets to the sleeping part.

Again, the fishy thing is GC. As soon as GC happens on the local_lat side, boom!

Stu