[zeromq-dev] Blog post about ZeroMQ

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Wed Jun 23 16:05:36 CEST 2010

> I've written an introduction to ZeroMQ for my blog, you can find it here:
> http://nichol.as/zeromq-an-introduction
>
> I would like to thank Martin and Chuck for proofreading it.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicholas Piël

Nicholas, this is an excellent article. Thanks a lot!

One gripe (disguised as a question...): I very often run into blog posts that are impossible to print. No matter how long the post is, when I try a Print Preview (on Firefox / Windows), it only shows the first page and then a footer page. Is this intentional, or simply an oversight?

Again, thanks for the article and best regards.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm

penalties set forth by Chilean law.