[zeromq-dev] Tuple spaces over 0MQ

Matt Weinstein mattweinstein at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:55:41 CEST 2010

Folks,

I'm looking at implementing a replicated / distributed tuple space
over 0MQ.

A tuple space seems like a natural pairing due to the lightweight
nature of this approach, and 0MQ (probably PGM with a smattering of
direct pipes) should make things pretty easy, although I'll have to do
some of the hard work on eviction / partitioning / conflict
resolution, etc.

I haven't tracked the commercial space for years (Gigaspaces, etc.,
etc.)

Any thoughts or leads, before I have to write the whole thing myself?
I've already got weekend plans :-)

Thanks in advance,

Best,
Matt