[zeromq-dev] 2.0.7 x64 Windows Linker Errors

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Fri Jun 18 12:11:05 CEST 2010

jarred at webriots.com said:
> This is a clean build from the repository. x86 builds fine. x64 gets the linker
> errors.
>
> 2.0.6 builds in a x64 in my environment, so it seems to be something that
> changed in 2.0.7.

I know one thing that changed that's suspect. __declspec(dllexport) and
__declspec(dllimport) depend on _WIN32 being defined, while in 2.0.6 they
depended on some silly manual define.

Now, I don't have Win64, so does anyone know or can you find out if _WIN32
is defined by the compiler for 64-bit Windows, or if not, then what is?
_WIN64?

-mato