[zeromq-dev] 2.0.7 x64 Windows Linker Errors

Jarred Ward jarred at webriots.com
Thu Jun 17 23:19:15 CEST 2010

Of course. I'm using VS2010 and I believe it's the same for VS2008. Make
sure your VS installation includes the the x64 compilers and tools (a
checkbox you have to select during installation).

With the solution open select Build->Configuration Manager. Under the active
solution platform drop-down select <New...>. Now choose x64 as the new
platform and make sure you select Win32 in the copy settings from drop-down.

Could you post the details of how you got it to build on x64 from