[zeromq-dev] ooc bindings for ØMQ

Amos Wenger amoswenger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:24:25 CEST 2010

Hehe =) ØMQ looks very interesting indeed, that's one of the reasons I was
motivated to write bindings for it.

The API is simple and no-nonsense, plus it's nice to use in an OO manner.

I may use it in the future to communicate between Actors, for distributed
computing. There are fabulous opportunities there imho, as you detail in
your multithreading-magic article.

--
Amos Wenger (nddrylliog)