[zeromq-dev] project to watch: Mongrel2

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sun Jun 13 13:11:02 CEST 2010

Linking 0MQ into a web server is something I've been wanting to build
since last year when it was clear that wikidot.com (which I was
working on) lacked a good elastic architecture.  HTTP+messaging makes
an excellent application platform.  HTTP+0MQ should make a really
amazing application platform...

Zed is doing pretty cool stuff with 0MQ.

-Pieter