[zeromq-dev] Stable releases

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jun 7 14:52:33 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Martin Sustrik <sustrik at 250bpm.com> wrote:

> I understand the concern. Placing 0MQ under sustrik account was a bad
> idea from the beginning :(
>
> However, for me this is like starting a small party of three people in
> my living room and suddenly having 129 people there demanding more wine
> and cheese crackers.

:-)  well... a lot of those people are also bringing wine and crackers
but I guess the living room is getting crowded.

> 0MQ is no longer a one-man-show and the governance model should reflect
> the current state of affairs.

For sure... well, how about renaming your profile to zeromq?  I'd
suggest renaming it to imatix but that name is unavailable (sadly I
renamed my own pieterh profile to imatix this morning to do the fork,
and can't undo that, without getting help from github).  Github lets
you rename a profile once.

Maybe there are ways of transferring watchers and issues from one git
to another.