[zeromq-dev] Req/Rep pattern with HA requester

鍾明勳(Zhong, Ming-Xun) zhongmx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:32:03 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have an question about Req/Rep model with HA

In my current implementation, C will send many async request to different
Server (S1, S2, S3) by different XREQ socket,
* Use different socket because I intend to send that server, rather than
load balance.
* Use  XREQ to avoid REQ blocking behavior.
* A msg_id embedded in my message format

S1
S2 ------------------------  C
S3

Now I want let C be HA, C itself is actually a server, thus has some
persistence state store in shared storage

S1                          |---- C1----
S2 ---       ???      ---+            |---- Shared Storage

The reply from S1,S2,S3 could be process by C1 or C2.

Here is my question, how do I:
1. C could send request message to assigned S
2. S reply to any of C
3. C does not block on send/recv

--
Zhong, Ming-Xun(鍾明勳)