[zeromq-dev] Fwd: [hybi] WebSockets: UDP

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Jun 1 14:08:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm just reposting an email that came from the WHATWG and HyBi lists,
because it provides an interesting use case for 0MQ, namely real-time
game architectures where each player sends 20k-30k updates a second to
a server over UDP.

Apart from the use case, it is maybe interesting that websockets is
(as well as a protocol) a socket-style API, like 0MQ's API.

-Pieter