[zeromq-dev] 1 HWM

Brian Murphy brian at loggly.com
Fri Jul 23 18:03:21 CEST 2010

Looking at the code it seems that the LWN is calculated as HWM/2 if is
less than 500. Thus in this case LWM gets set to zero.
( pipe.cpp:319 )
Probably a bug but as you said not really important because HWM of 1
is not a very useful value, I'm not sure what a valid value of LWM
would be in this case.
Cheers,
Brian