[zeromq-dev] Disconnect notification.

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Fri Jul 9 08:56:24 CEST 2010

The heartbeats are an interesting problem. I haven't yet made my mind
about them. AFAICT the only real use cases for heartbeats is in
high-availability systems to initiate fail-over.

Btw, have a look at the thread I've started at IETF mailing list. You
may want to comment:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg62134.html

Martin