[zeromq-dev] LWN publishes article about 0MQ

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Thu Jan 21 20:50:12 CET 2010

Hi all,

the latest edition of the excellent Linux Weekly News has an
article about 0MQ co-authored by Martin Sustrik and myself.

You can find the article here: http://lwn.net/Articles/370307/
(Non-subscribers to LWN will be able to read it for free in two weeks
time).

A quick note for those of you that don't know me and wondering "Who is this
guy?": I've been lurking behind 0MQ development since it's inception and
before that worked together for several years with Martin Sustrik on AMQP
and OpenAMQ.

-mato