[zeromq-dev] adding timeout in zmq_poll

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Mon Jan 4 15:58:27 CET 2010

Hi Pavel,

> Martin, please review patch and commit it to trunk (under required MIT
> license) if there no warnings.

I've reviewed the patch and made following changes:

1. I've removed the common lisp patch - let's rely on Vitaly to fix it
in a clean way.

2. I've modified the code in zmq.cpp to make it more readable. The logic
should be the same (I hope).

3. In C++ binding I've added a default for the timeout parameter (-1) so
that existing C++ code requires no modifications.

The patch is commited to 0MQ/2.0 trunk. Please, check if everything
works as expected.

Thanks for the patch!