[zeromq-dev] Initial support for zmq_poll() under Java

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Fri Feb 26 17:50:37 CET 2010

> > Ah. I am not aware of that. Strange. Anyway, feel free to patch it.
>
> Uh. Few files somehow happened not to get into the commit :/
>
> It should be fixed now. Let me know whether it's OK.

Yes, it looks ok now.

I am sending another minor patch. Besides adding toString() to
Context.java and Socket.java, it also tries to fix the modes for several
source files. It might be me who is to fault for all the comings and
goings in file permissions; if that is the case, my apologies.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm

penalties set forth by Chilean law.