[zeromq-dev] Java binding

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Wed Feb 24 14:54:13 CET 2010

> >   zmq_init(1, 1, 1);
> >
> > When I do this, the butterfly example stops working. The sender
sends
> > about 30 messages and then it simply stops.
> >
> > Is this the expected behavior? Any suggestions? Thanks.
>
> Presumably a bug. Can you post the source code for offending
component?

Find attached two source files. Under WinXP I run them in two separate
windows like this:

./sender tcp://127.0.0.1:5001 50 5 X
./receiver tcp://127.0.0.1:5001 50

Meaning 50 messages will be sent, waiting 5 ms before sending the next
message. The X at the end can be 0, to initialize 0MQ without the
ZMQ_POLL flag, and 1 to use ZMQ_POLL.

When I run this with X=0, it runs fine; with X=1, I get an assertion:

  Assertion failed: false (fd_signaler.cpp:189)

I don't know if this is the same problem I reported, but it is a start.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm

penalties set forth by Chilean law.