[zeromq-dev] Java binding

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Tue Feb 23 23:17:19 CET 2010

I am now working on a first implementation of poll() under Java. I have
the old butterfly example running, but something strange happens when I
initialize the Context (that is, call zmq_init()) with 1 as third
parameter, specifying that I want to have support for poll. In short,
the call ends up being

  zmq_init(1, 1, 1);

When I do this, the butterfly example stops working. The sender sends
about 30 messages and then it simply stops.

Is this the expected behavior? Any suggestions? Thanks.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm

penalties set forth by Chilean law.