[zeromq-dev] Java binding

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Mon Feb 22 15:00:44 CET 2010

> > 2. It is the only way I could find that is "documented" on the
Internet.
> > For example:
> >
> > http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5333492
>
> Wow. The page has Oracle look and feel already...

Yes. Sad, isn't it?

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Languages/Java/Q_20188025.ht
ml

> A-ha. True. I recall we've discussed this when implementing the Java
> binding and that we haven't found a better solution.

So, what do you think about the patch? I do believe it better
encapsulates the dependence of Socket on Context, and it (probably)
facilitates any future uses of the C interface: if Socket ever needs a
new function to be added, which depends on the current Context, then it
will be added to Socket.cpp, NOT to Context.cpp.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm

penalties set forth by Chilean law.