[zeromq-dev] Design question: python interface for zmq_poll

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:38:14 CET 2010

Carlos,

I went ahead and implemented the select.poll interface as well as
select.select.  The implementation
was dead simple, so I didn't see any issue supporting both.  But I
agree, the select.poll interface
is probably the nicer of the two.  We are still doing some testing and
tweaking of the API, but the bindings are more-or-less
done.  Let me know if you give them a shot or have questions.

Cheers,

Brian