[zeromq-dev] zeromq 2.0b2 compile error

jonathan morabito jonathan.morabito at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:56:56 CET 2010

"gedit src/.deps/libzmq_la-uuid.Plo" yields a file that only contains "#
dummy"

If I want to add "/usr/include/uuid.h" to that file, how do I format it?

Thanks!

On Feb 18, 2010 3:44 PM, "Pavol Malosek" <malosek at fastmq.com> wrote:

 Jonathan,

Could you please check src/.deps/libzmq_la-uuid.Plo and have a look which
uuid.h file is listed there.

More, check that file for missing declarations - for me seems like that file
is broken / invalid.

Or post your uuid.h here.

malo