[zeromq-dev] Development topics

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Feb 11 17:21:08 CET 2010

Hi again,

On Thursday 11 February 2010 14.53:23 Martin Sustrik wrote:

> > Sorry, I was meaning to announce this but was waiting for the non-x86
> > stuff to be resolved. I haven't heard back from Palo Malosek on that so
> > I guess I'll just have to look at the autoconf stuff myself (ugh).
>
> What about making IA64 distro _without_ OpenPGM? AFAIU it was never
> tested on that platform so it may be more work than just fixing the
> build system.

Giving different arguments to ./configure depending on the architecture
during the Debian package build is no problem, many other packages do this
as well for similar reasons.  I guess people using non-x86 architectures
will complain fast enough if they need OpenPGM.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Even the simplified child tax credit form is 12 pages long.
        -- Prospect magazine about the english tax and benefits system