[zeromq-dev] Documentation converted to AsciiDoc

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Wed Feb 10 22:04:47 CET 2010

vel.accel at gmail.com said:
> Just figured I'd mention.. Are familiar with restructured text[1] and
> its companion, sphinx[2]. Very nice and easy to use with multiple
> output targets available. Depending on Python is downfall though.

Thanks for the note.

Sphinx looks nice and maybe more lightweight than AsciiDoc + it's entire
DocBook toolchain, but it doesn't generate UNIX manpages and we need those.

FWIW it doesn't really matter, AsciiDoc does what we need and unless you
want to work on the documentation you won't need it at all.

-mato