[zeromq-dev] questions about sub/pub socket

Guo, Yanchao Yanchao.Guo at sac.com
Tue Feb 2 12:13:22 CET 2010

Well, I think being able to cache the historical data is good thing as I can see we will need this feature. However, I'd like to have this configurable from my application.

This brings the onInit feature that I asked you earlier. In fact, we want that because for some connections, we want to know what clients had just established new connection so that we can send the "historical" data to them.

Yanchao