[zeromq-dev] zguide example implementation of msgqueue.py, mtserver.py and mtrelay.py

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sun Dec 26 10:40:28 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm kind of unable to work fully right now, limited to mobile phone access.
Perhaps we could find a second maintainer for the guide examples? It
requires resolving pull requests and patches, updating the contributor file,
and list of contributors in ch1.

Alternatively, make sure every submission is logged as an issue, and I'll
get around to them when I'm out of hospital, which will be a couple of
weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Pieter