[zeromq-dev] I've written a completely new C# API for ZeroMQ

Alex Forster alex at alexforster.com
Tue Dec 21 19:57:57 CET 2010

> For example, the names of inproc endpoints are stored in the context. If library A uses inproc endpoint named X and library B accidentally uses endpoint X as well, they start messining with each other.

That's a very good point, I'll definitely have to address that. I'm willing to jump through hoops to keep automatic context management, since it's such a perfect fit for RAII-esque language features, and API simplicity was my main motivation for a rewrite. Are there any other specific points of contention you can think off off-hand, or are there any fundamental issues that completely prevent it from working stably this way?