[zeromq-dev] I've written a completely new C# API for ZeroMQ

Michael Compton michael.compton at littleedge.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 19:21:04 CET 2010

I'm the primary author and maintainer of clrzmq2, it monitor for issue
and will endeavour to resolve them when they arise. I monitor the
mailing list and drop into #zeromq now and then.

I notice NUZQ seems to use lambdas, these were introduced in .NET 3.0, I
purposely kept clrzmq2 targeting .net 2.0.

The fact is a 2.0 is the prevalent .NET framework, many large
organization will actually only be using that.

The application I maintain as a day job is targeted at 2.0 and I work
for a very large investment bank.