[zeromq-dev] [patch] 0001-Added-support-for-latest-OpenPGM-5.1.99-on-OSX10.6.patch

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:22:57 CET 2010

All great suggestions. I'll work on implementing them. Once I slept on
it, I came to a similar conclusion that you should just be able to
point at a version of openpgm, so I'll make that happen.

The single line of diff flags was because features.h blows up when
building from zeromq current build, and this supresses the inclusion
of impl/features.h

Thanks for the useful feedback. This is my first time in autotools
land and it's a little overwhelming. :)