[zeromq-dev] External Event Loop

Praveen Baratam praveen.baratam+zmq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:03:30 CET 2010

Hello Martin,

I even tried with Edge-Triggered semantics.

Still nothing happens. I have written test code to reproduce the problem.

Kindly take a look.

The FileService class in the test code is used to watch descriptors using
libevent. Its tested to be working fine separately. I am also attaching
FileService test code to this mail.

If it works out, I shall contribute a general purpose proactor pattern
implementation like boost::asio for zmq sockets.

Thank you,

Praveen