[zeromq-dev] (Multipart) messages

ericdes eric at vcardprocessor.com
Mon Dec 13 16:39:51 CET 2010

Oh, I see, clrzmq2 seems a big improvement over version 1. However what
I keep noticing is that messages or message parts are of type 'string'
or 'byte[]' whereas your C samples show '&message', which I understand
could be a pointer to any kind of object -- my knowledge of C is limited.

My question is: Could we similarly just transfer C# objects of any kind
without having to serialize them into string / bytes?
Eric.