[zeromq-dev] need help in understandig ZeroMQ

Adam Kaminiecki adamka at dgt.com.pl
Sun Dec 12 23:54:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to clear few thinks for better understanding  ZeroMQ
because I'm a little bit confiused after reading zguide.

Here is no server/broker specified ?
All application using library can be client/ serwer or both?

Nodes use zmq_bind(3) <http://api.zeromq.org/zmq_bind.html> to
communicate with other node but clients use zmq_connect(3)
<http://api.zeromq.org/zmq_connect.html> to bind to the broker?

I'm going to use it in described below scenarios:

-many clients sending message to all or to specified client
-clients send 2 types of message durable/non-durable
-to nodes/brokers working in failover which will route message,
-persisnet message should always be deliver as fast as receiver will be
richable if not

Can you give me some advices how to start it and which is the simpliest
way?

Regards,
Adam

believed to be clean.