[zeromq-dev] Connected Twisted to ZeroMQ 2.1.0 (pyzmq 2.1.0dev)

jeremy avnet spork-zmq at theory.org
Sun Dec 5 01:02:42 CET 2010

On Dec 4, 2010, at 2:44 PM, jeremy avnet wrote:

> If so, what's happening is the trigger comes and goes before Twisted has a chance to see it. I can make this happen all the time if I throw in a sleep between when the data comes in and I return control back to the Twisted reactor.

Looks a bit more complicated than this. The select() affects the FD trigger status. If I stop inspecting the FD then the XREQ always works, even if I throw in the sleep. However, the REQ never works.

By doing select() and EVENTS inspection on the REQ FD, I can see the FD does get triggered and EVENTS gets set, but Twisted isn't seeing it.

.:. jeremy