[zeromq-dev] Connected Twisted to ZeroMQ 2.1.0 (pyzmq 2.1.0dev)

jeremy avnet spork-zmq at theory.org
Sat Dec 4 23:44:34 CET 2010

On Dec 4, 2010, at 6:46 AM, Martin Sustrik wrote:

> Have you taken the fact that ZMQ_FD is edge-triggered into account?

Looks like I misunderstood how the triggering works. It appears the trigger is reset after ZeroMQ buffers the incoming message, not after recv() is called. Is that the correct behaviour?

If so, what's happening is the trigger comes and goes before Twisted has a chance to see it. I can make this happen all the time if I throw in a sleep between when the data comes in and I return control back to the Twisted reactor.

.:. jeremy